1. What lenses are available with MAWU sunglasses?
CR-39 Polarized Lens
CR-39 is a material that is almost entirely opaque in the ultraviolet range and transparent in the visible spectrum. CR-39 lenses have a scratch resistant coating making them the superior material for sunglass lenses.
CR-39 lenses provide 100% UVA / UVB protection and can sustain continuous use in temperatures up to 100°C and up to one hour in 130°C.
While we don’t recommend dropping your shades in a 1000°C campfire or wearing them whilst mowing your grandmother’s lawn, CR-39 lenses are resistant to gamma radiation, material fatigue, aging and most chemicals.
CR-39 Polarized lenses reduce glare from your boss, the ocean surface, car hoods and other reflective surfaces ensuring you clear vision in all of the activities you incorporate into your daily lifestyle.
2. Is it possible to buy corrective lenses with MAWU sunglasses?
It is currently not possible to add prescription lenses to your MAWU sunglasses. Making innovating new shades & designs is a priority for MAWU, therefore this may be possible in the future. We’ll think about.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
3. How much does shipping and returns cost?
Shipping and returns are completely free. You can thank us later.
4. How can I purchase from another site?
If you want to order shades from a different location and are being redirected to the online store of the country you're currently in, here's what you need to do...
1) Sign up to a VPN like Tunnel Bear - it's free!
2) Once signed in, you can change your location from your current location
3) Shop any of our global stores.
5. Can I get my money back if I am not satisfied with my purchase?
Once you set your eyes on your new sunglasses, you’ll want to keep them close. But if you’re on the shady side today, we’ll reluctantly take your MAWU item back in its original, unworn condition within 7 days of purchase.
If you break your new sunglasses, you’ll have to deal with the guilt, the shame and the horror on your own.
6. Can I track my order?
Yes, following an order confirmation, you should receive a second email with your tracking number once your order has been shipped. If you do not receive a shipping confirmation email, contact email@example.com
BUY ONLINE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
7. How do I know the right size for my sunglasses?
For the great majority of people – more than 90% of our customers – Standard Size offers the correct fit. It is very likely the correct size for you too. We can’t promise that they’ll fit your dog.
8. There is a mistake with my order, am I able to cancel it?
While we can provide you with top quality sunglasses, we can’t help you press all the right buttons. If you make a mistake with your order, you won’t be able to cancel your purchase straight away. On the bright side, all our shades are out of this world.
9. How do I contact MAWU Customer Services?
To contact MAWU Customer Services drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Is it safe to shop on mawueyewear.com?
Is it safe to stroke a puppy? YES! All of your payment information is kept safe and secure with our Merchant banks. We do not keep any of your credit card details. WE leave that to the pro’s.
11. Do you have a physical store location I can visit?
No, MAWU operates out of 5 warehousing sites worldwide in the USA, UK, Europe, South Africa and Australia
12. How can I collaborate with MAWU?
If you would like to collaborate with MAWU or join the MAWU tribe of elite global influencers contact email@example.com